13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。shed-18
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
20.我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”
We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?“ I am a mere flower.
24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
本文来自电脑杂谈,转载请注明本文网址:
http://www.pc-fly.com/a/jisuanjixue/article-49073-2.html
伊拉克总统已死
斤的慎买